Why your U-disk can’t be recognized by the machine
Release Time：2020/12/15 laser cutter software Browsing Times：171
● Which kind of U disk can be recognized by the machine：
Disk capacity：16G（including 16G and below）
The U-disk is 2.0
Note: How do you know the U –disk is 2.0 or not.
①USB slot which contains black-USB2.0
②Insert USB in the PC/laptop, USB2.0/USB3.0 it will show in the tool bar
③Insert the USB , check in the device manager of the system
④USB2.0 have four pins, two for power, one pair for data.
● Which ports is the U-disk of the machine
The connection ports are installed on the left side. See below picture,
● Why can’t find the file when you put the U disk on the machine
Please confirm whether you follow the correct steps to export files from RDWorks to U disk.
The file format should be .tl that can be recognized by the machine.
Note: When saving files to the USB disk, please store them separately, not in a folder on the USB disk.
Please check below link to know how to send a file to U disk.https://www.thunderlaser.com/how-to-use-your-laser-machine/through-u-disk.html
If you import the file to the U-disk according to the correct steps and the machine still can’t read
the U-disk. Please try to replace a U-disk to test. If the U-disk and the file are good, please plug the
U-disk to the U-disk port of the controller board ( Open the left door you can see it), see below picture.
If it’s working after you plug the U-disk in the controller board, it maybe the U-disk port of the left
side is broken. Please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Ethernet cable connection
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...