Ethernet cable connection
Release Time：2018/11/16 laser cutter software Browsing Times：2548
Connect the laser cutter system to desktop or laptop via an Ethernet cable.
1. Configure computer
Go to Start>>Control Panel>>Network and Sharing Center, configure the connection for local connection, like below.
In the Properties window select Use the following IP Address: Set the address to 192.168.1.30 and the subnet Mask to 255.255.255.0, like below.
2. Configure laser cutter software
Add and select the Web port.
Click below link to see instruction video:
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- USB cable connection
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...