How to replace laser tube?
Release Time：2017/01/07 Component maintenance Browsing Times：4536
Firstly, turn off the whole machine power.
Remove Old Part:
1. Unplug the wire between laser tube and laser power supply and take out from the hole, like below.
2.unfix the tube.
① Cut the white ribbon
② Remove the screws
3.drain the water away from the tube.
Install New Part:
In order to ensure laser path correct, location of new tube should be the same with the old one.
Then fix the tube and wire.
More details, please click the link below for instructions video:https://www.thunderlaser.com/how-to-use-your-laser-machine/install-new-laser-tube.html
- How do i replace the Y-axis belt
- How do I replace the drive shaft module?
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to adjust and replace the motor?
- How to Replace the rollers and adjust the ...
- How to adjust the verticality between the ...
- How do i replace the controller board
- How to judge if the power of laser tube be...