Y-axis not moving at all
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：649
Here are the reasons:
● Rotary switch is turned on
Note: The rotary-axis and y-axis can be switched, if the rotary switch is turned on, y-axis will not moving at all, and the rotary-axis will need to connect the rotary device.
If it is “-”, please turn off to “O” and press the reset button on LCD panel, like below.
● Y-axis limit switch problem
Please open upper left hand door panel, check if the wiring and roller lever of switch are well or not, like below.
If they both seem to be well, please test is y-axis limit switch working properly according to the video below.
● The interface of y-axis motor have bad connection
If the y-axis limit switch is working properly, please open the laser tube cover, check if the interfaces of y-axis motor are connected well, like below.
Please power off the machine, re-connect the interface then try again.
● Motor or driver of y-axis is broken
Please open lower right hand door panel, check the Y-axis driver (red LED should be up and flashing), like below:
Please power off the machine, then swap two drivers according to the video below.
After that, power on the machine, check if the machine is resetting normally.
If y-axis still not moving at all, so the y-axis motor is broken;
If the problem shifts to x-axis, the same driver is flashing red light, so this driver is broken.
- Cutting problem– Why the starting po...
- X-axis not moving at all
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam
- Rotary axis attachment has a wrong cylindr...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Cutting problem– Some point of the s...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...