How to prepare your files for feeding into the laser program to cut
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter software Browsing Times：147
If the vector has overlapped paths and it will be cut repeatedly.
In RDworks, you can use “Delete overlap” tool to delete all overlapped paths, like below.
If you’d to make a rectangle at 30×30mm, however, it becomes 29.9×29.9mm when cut it through on material, because there’s a little bit of gap appear on cutting edge, like below.
In RDworks, you can use “offset polygon” tool to correct the error.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- USB cable connection
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks