Why the red dot pointer not being able to come out from the laser head.
Release Time：2018/11/23 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：348
Here are the reasons:
- ● The red dot pointer is off
Locate on the Red Dot Pointer Mount in the rear of the machine, and check if the Red Dot Pointer is off, like below.
If yes, please open the lower left hand door panel, find the connector for the red dot and check if it’s connected well, like below.
- ● The red dot pointer is not aligned
Procedure: Align the Red Dot pointer
1.Move the laser head on the middle of the working table.
2.Place a square of masking tape over the left side of the third mirror carriage, and mark a dot on the center, like below.
3.Use the three adjustment screws on the Red Dot Pointer Mount to move red dot to the mark dot on the tape, like below.
Next: Chiller alarms unusually
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Water error
- Exhaust fan cannot extract smoke or dust
- Why noisy while moving laser head front an...
- Engraving problem—the engraving quality is...
- Air pump won’t work or no air assis...
- Cutting problem– Some point of the s...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam