Thunder Laser Video
How to choose a reliable laser cutterWATCH NOW
Thunder Laser Video
How to install HR headWATCH NOW
Laser wood cutting – cutting a sword 1
Release Time：2016/05/13 sample club Browsing Times：717
We have already cut some swords last time, now we will cut a special shape sword. It’s kind of too huge, not easy to carry it by one hand.This design was collected from internet, you like the design, you can download it here.
laser cutter file：Download
2″ laser head
Thunder laser used:
Model: Mars 130
Laser Tube: 100 watt
Processing Mode: cut
Max power: 75%
Min power: 75%
The settings are only for reference, users need to find the best setting by testing.
After we design the file in CorelDraw, we send the file to laser software directly by clicking the laser plug-in. Then we input the best setting parameters and “Download” the file to the laser cutter.
Place the wood sheet on the machine working table, move the laser head to the right start position, adjust the focal distance, press “Origin” button to set the starting point, then press “Start” to run the job.
Get the sword out when the job is done, quite heavy, right?
1.The power/speed settings will be different depend on different material and different machine configuration, to get the best setting parameters, users need to test several times. You can download a parameter list from our site is for reference.
2. It’s suggested to use strong air assist during laser cutting wood and other materials that are easy to catch fire, it will reduce the burning and improve the cutting quality a lot.If you want to learn more about our laser cutter, you can also watch our videos:
If you have any question, just feel free to contact with us.
- Laser wood model cutting – cutting a deer
- 【Thunderlaser Ideas】Take you into the wo...
- Laser wood cutting – Lampshade cutting (ch...
- Laser cutting plywood – a wonderful music box
- Laser for you to find Darth Vader Fighters
- Laser wood cutting – cutting an axe
- Laser MDF model cutting – cutting a chair
- Laser wood model cutting –Eiffel tower