Rotary axis attachment has a wrong cylindrical engraving/cutting size
Here are the reason:
l Different type of Rotary connector on the machine;
Check the Rotary connector on your machine,the connector is located inside the right front of the machine.
1. 7-pin connector on the machine, like below.
For this type connector, rotary axis is controlled by U axis.
In RDworks, the setting of “Enable rotate engrave” need read and write button that can save the setting into U axis, like below.
Read>>tick “Enable rotate engrave”>>set “Circle pulse” and “Diameter”>>Write
In Lightburn, Read settings(successfully)>>tick “Chunk”,”Enable Rotary” and “Y Axis”>>set “steps per rotation” and “Object Diameter”>>OK, like below.
PS: The setting need to be saved into controller, so please connect your pc and laser machine.
2. 5-pin connector on the machine,like below.
For this type connector,rotary axis is controlled by Y axis after turn on the rotary switch.
In RDworks, there must be no read and write button on the setting of “Enable rotate engrave”.
Tick “Enable rotate engrave”>>set “Circle pulse” and “Diameter”
PS:The machine with 5 pin type rotary connector is not work with the software Lightburn.
Tip: how to enable and disable the Read and write button on “Enable rotate engrave” of RDworks?
Go into the RDworks’s root directory>>open the text file of “soft”>>change the setting of “ShowRWRotate” >> save the text file, like below.
l The value for Circle pulse or steps per rotation
Check the gear ratio on your rotary attachment.
1. Gear ratio 4:1 structure, like below.
The Circle pulse or steps per rotation should be set as 16000.
2. Gear ratio 3:1 structure, like below.
The Circle pulse or steps per rotation should be set as 12000.
l Wrong setting on Rotary attachment
Please check Your Rotary attachment
1. The setting for separated motor and driver, like below.
2. The setting for Integrated motor, like below.
- Cutting problem– Why the starting po...
- Cutting problem– Some point of the s...
- X-axis not moving at all
- The machine won’t turn on
- Alarm message of LCD panel—No enough exten...
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...
- Exhaust fan cannot extract smoke or dust
- Alarm message of LCD panel–Machine p...