The machine won’t turn on
Here are the reasons:
● Emergency Stop key is pressed
If it’s pressed, please reset it, like below.
● The circuit breaker has tripped
Locate on the lower right hand door panel (or back side door panel), please check if it’s in off position, and flip to on position, like below.
Note: The machine before Nov. 2016 had been installed the fuse without circuit breaker. Please check and replace the fuse, like below.
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Water error
- Alarm message of LCD panel–Machine p...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Why the laser has no laser beam?