The machine won’t turn on
Here are the reasons:
● Emergency Stop key is pressed
If it’s pressed, please reset it, like below.
● The circuit breaker has tripped
Locate on the lower right hand door panel (or back side door panel), please check if it’s in off position, and flip to on position, like below.
Note: The machine before Nov. 2016 had been installed the fuse without circuit breaker. Please check and replace the fuse, like below.
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why does the machine beep continuously
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Machine protected
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Y-axis not moving at all
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam
- Why the laser head hitting the boundary or...
- X-axis not moving at all