Why the “Origin” button of LCD panel not working
Release Time：2018/11/23 laser cutter software Browsing Times：4176
Here are the reasons:
● The starting point is set to absolute coordinate in software.
Locate on the bottom left corner, the option of “Position” please select to Current position.
● Origin setting is not proper on LCD panel.
Open origin setting windows: Z/U button>>origin set+.
Make sure the “Multiple Origins Enable” is not selected, like below.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- USB cable connection
- Why your U-disk can’t be recognized by the...