USB cable connection
Release Time：2018/11/16 laser cutter software Browsing Times：5805
Test the connection as following:
1. Don’t forget to install the driver for USB.
If you are not sure, just install USB driver again.
2. Laser cutter system connect to the PC.
If still nothing, connect the USB cable to controller directly, like below.
View Device Manager to make sure you have Rdworks connected to the machine. The port number of the COM appears in the following of the “USB Serial Port”.
3. Install the USB driver manually
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Ethernet cable connection