How to setup wireless network connection for Thunder laser machine
Release Time：2018/11/16 laser cutter software Browsing Times：3792
Here’s what you’ll need:
● A computer with wireless capability;
Almost all laptops have wireless capability built-in, but most desktop computers do not have wireless built-in.
● A wireless router;
● An Ethernet cable;
● A Thunder laser system
1. router setup
Use the Ethernet cable to connect the wireless router to the Ethernet port on your laser system. Connect the power to the router.
2. Configure computer
Go to Start>>Control Panel>>Network and Sharing Center.
Right click on your Wireless Network Connection and then select Properties.
In Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) Properties window select Obtain an IP address automatically, like below.
After that, click OK to exit all windows.
3. Configure laser cutter machine
Go to LCD Panel>>Z/U Button>>IP config+.
Default machine IP: 192.168.1.100, and you should set the Gateway same with router IP.
Our router IP is 192.168.1.1, so set gateway as 192.168.1.1, like below:
4. Configure laser cutter software
Add and select the Web port on rdworks, like below.
Note: please check the current IP for computer and router and avoid IP address conflicts from the laser machine and software.
If you have further question about this set up, please with our tech team:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...
- Ethernet cable connection
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...