How to run several laser machines with one PC via Ethernet cable
Release Time：2018/11/16 laser cutter software Browsing Times：1375
If there is an Ethernet hub in your network, it’s able for one PC (laser software) to connect with several machines.
But pc will does only communicate with one machine and sending the file into the laser in the same time.
1. Ethernet hub setup;
PC to hub, one port of the hub goes to a laser machine.
2. Configure laser cutter machine;
Go to LCD Panel>>Z/U Button>>IP config+.
Default machine IP: 192.168.1.100, like below.
For other machine, you may have other IP address as 192.168.1.X.
3. Configure laser cutter software;
Add the Web port for each machine according to their IP address, like below.
Note: please check the current IP for computer and avoid IP address conflicts from the laser machine and software.
If you have further question about this set up, please with our tech team:email@example.com.
- Why the “Origin” button of LCD panel not w...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Ethernet cable connection
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- How to setup wireless network connection f...