How to prepare your files for feeding into the laser program to cut
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter software Browsing Times：1137
If the vector has overlapped paths and it will be cut repeatedly.
In RDworks, you can use “Delete overlap” tool to delete all overlapped paths, like below.
If you’d to make a rectangle at 30×30mm, however, it becomes 29.9×29.9mm when cut it through on material, because there’s a little bit of gap appear on cutting edge, like below.
In RDworks, you can use “offset polygon” tool to correct the error.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- USB cable connection
- Why the “Origin” button of LCD panel not w...
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- Ethernet cable connection
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...