How to prepare your files for feeding into the laser program to cut
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter software Browsing Times：2044
If the vector has overlapped paths and it will be cut repeatedly.
In RDworks, you can use “Delete overlap” tool to delete all overlapped paths, like below.
If you’d to make a rectangle at 30×30mm, however, it becomes 29.9×29.9mm when cut it through on material, because there’s a little bit of gap appear on cutting edge, like below.
In RDworks, you can use “offset polygon” tool to correct the error.
- Why the “Origin” button of LCD panel not w...
- Ethernet cable connection
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- How to run several laser machines with one...
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- How to setup wireless network connection f...
- USB cable connection