How do I replace the drive shaft module?
Release Time：2017/03/22 Component maintenance Browsing Times：2775
Firstly, disconnect the machine from its power source
Prepare M3/M4/M5 Allen Wrench
Tips：Loosen in anticlockwise, tighten in clockwise.
1. Loosen two upper screws on the buckle then take out the belt;
2. Unscrew and remove four screws from the blue base;
3. Unfix two screws on coupling
After that, please remove this drive shaft, like below.
Tips: put four screws and the belt into the blue base firstly, like below.
1. Insert the shaft into coupling then fix the blue base with four screws;
2. Slide the coupling to proper position as the right sides shown, then fix it.
3. fix the belt, like below.
After that, check and adjust the tension of belt, just refer to the belt of right sides.
①Fix the belt
②Adjust the tension of belt
Please note: please don’t forget to fix the nuts after adjusting belt.