Chiller alarms unusually
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：3852
Chiller lcd panel is showing normal, but the red light on and buzzer beeping.
Here are the reasons:
● Water is not enough
Please check the water level of chiller, like below:
Keep the water level in the green area.
● Water circulation pipes are blocked or water pump break down
Please connect a water hose between water inlet and outlet on chiller to check the water circulation, like below:
Does alarm stop？
If alarm stops, so maybe the water hose in the laser machine was blocked somewhere, please check like below.
If alarm continues, check if the water circulation is normal from the water hose between water inlet and outlet on chiller (Abnormal condition—intermittent water circulation or without water circulation).
● Water flow switch break down
Water circulation is normal, but chiller still alarms.
Please open the cover of the chiller to check the water flow switch.
Cut off the four wires, then connect red and red wire, connect black and yellow wire without water flow switch, then check if the alarm will stop after restart the chiller.
If stop, the switch broke down.
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Why noisy while moving laser head front an...
- The machine won’t turn on
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...
- Alarm message of LCD panel–Machine p...
- Rotary axis attachment has a wrong cylindr...
- Air pump won’t work or no air assis...