Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop over
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：5060
LCD panel shows the following information:
Here are the reasons:
● The size of the graphic is larger than the working area of the machine
If your laser cutter’s working area is 600×400mm, but you want to cut a graphic which larger than 600×400mm, this warn appears. Since the laser is not able to work beyond its working.
● Incorrect starting point
If you set an incorrect starting point, the graphic might be out of bounds. Please set a correct starting point to resolve this problem, like below.
- Y-axis not moving at all
- Engraving problem—the engraving quality is...
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam
- Alarm message of LCD panel—No enough exten...
- Why noisy while moving laser head front an...
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...
- Chiller alarms unusually