How to Replace the rollers and adjust the X Axis Shaft?
1.Please check before adjustment
①Hold and shake it to check if it becomes loose.(Can’t be wobble obviously)
②. In the back of X Axis Shaft have four rollers,both of them should locate on the rail.(can move smoothly)
2. Introduction of the X Axis Shaft
①The X Axis Shaft
②Eccentric gears, which was for adjusting the tension of X Axis Shaft
The tools you needed as follow：（M2/M3 Allen Wrench and Crimp Tool inside the tool box）
3. Adjustment of the X Axis Shaft
①. Make sure the all screws of the four Rollers are tight enough.
However, the X Axis shaft is loosen.
②. Adjust the two Eccentric gears as follow：
First , Hold the screws back of the Eccentric gears;
Next, loose the A screws ;
Then, Rotate B by Crimp Tool to tighten the X Axis Shaft.
Make sure all the Rollers are at the same tension
③. repeat step 1 to check again.
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- How do I replace the drive shaft module?
- How do i replace the X-axis belt
- How to judge if the power of laser tube be...
- How do i replace the Y-axis belt
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...