Maintenance manual for Thunder laser system
Release Time：2017/06/26 General Question Browsing Times：4574
Proper care and routine maintenance of the machine will ensure optimal performance over a long service life.
DAILY CHECK LIST☑ Focus lens
WEEKLY CHECK LIST☑ Reflector ☑ Laser combiner ☑ Keep machine clean
MONTHLY CHECK LIST☑ Rails and Screws ☑ Laser beam path ☑ Exhaust fan ☑ Water Chiller
● DAILY CHECK LIST • Focus lens 1.Remove the laser head 2. Divide the laser head 3. Remove the focus lens with the tool 4. Clean the lens with lens cloth Note: The direction of focus lens mounting please refer to below picture：● WEEKLY CHECK LIST
• Reflector Use a lens cloth and lens cleaner to keep all mirrors clean
• Laser beam combiner Use a lens cloth and lens cleaner to keep combiner lens clean.
• Keep machine clean Remove these small pieces that fall into the honeycomb table and collected in the machine using small brush or vacuum cleaner.● MONTHLY CHECK LIST
• Rails and Screws Add lubricant oil (or Rust Preventative Grease) to all rails on X&Y axis.Add lubricant oil (or Rust Preventative Grease) to four Z axis screws
• Laser path 1. Mirror alignment; When the laser head move to four corners of the working table, please check if the laser beam lasers to the same position on the third reflective mirror. 2. Vertical alignment; When the laser head moves to four corners of the working table, please check if the laser beam can vertically go through the 10mm acrylic.
Please check laser beam path according to the video below.
• Exhaust fan
Clean the air intake
• Water chiller
Change the pure (distilled) water and clean the filters;
Note: if water drains slowly from drainage nozzle during water changing, please open the water supply inlet.
More detail please refer to the Chapter 5 Maintenance of User’s Manual.
Before: How to disassemble your Nova