How to prepare your files for feeding into the laser program to cut
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：69
If the vector has overlapped paths and it will be cut repeatedly.
In RDworks, you can use “Delete overlap” tool to delete all overlapped paths, like below.
If you’d to make a rectangle at 30×30mm, however, it becomes 29.9×29.9mm when cut it through on material, because there’s a little bit of gap appear on cutting edge, like below.
In RDworks, you can use “offset polygon” tool to correct the error.
- Cutting problem– Some point of the s...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Water error
- The laser tube won’t fire the beam
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Cutting problem– Why the starting po...
- Exhaust fan cannot extract smoke or dust
- Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving...