Engraving problem—how to Improve Engraving Quality in the scan mode of X-swing
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：89
The engraving quality working on x-swing is generally worse than x-unilateralism, it usually results in ghosting effect or image offset or bi-directional engraving offset, like below.
In RDworks, you can adjust the Reverse Interval to improve this issue.
1. Open the test file;
Click the link below for the test file:
You only need to test and adjust for above four speeds then other speed from 1mm/s to 1000mm/s will be calibrate automatically.
2. Test and calibrate the Reverse Interval;
Open System Setting window: Config >> System Setting >> General Settings, like below.
These are default values for reverse interval, you may need to calibrate them for your machine.
Let’s test and calibrate.
Send the file to your laser machine and test, look at the results with a magnifying glass then adjust the values of reverse interval until the lines will align horizontally, like below.
Note: Each time you change the value of reverse interval, please send again file to your machine and test.
- Exhaust fan cannot extract smoke or dust
- Engraving problem—the engraving quality is...
- X-axis not moving at all
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Cutting problem– Some point of the s...
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...
- Why noisy while moving laser head front an...