Cutting problem– Some point of the same piece of materials cannot be cut through
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：190
Here are the reasons:
● The needed focus is lost
The bending of the material or the uneven working table can result in different focal lengths, especially for the large cutting graphic.
Please fix the material with magnet and check if the working table are the same height, then calibrate according to the link below.
● The focus lens and reflective mirror are dirty
● The laser beam path is not aligned
1. Mirror alignment;
When the laser head move to four corners of the working table, check if the laser beam lasers to the same position on the third reflective mirror.
2. Vertical alignment;
When the laser head moves to four corners of the working table, check if the laser beam can vertically go through the 10mm acrylic.
Please check laser beam path according to the video below.
- Cutting problem– Why the starting po...
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop ...
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Water error
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Machine protected
- Why noisy while moving laser head front an...
- Y-axis not moving at all