Alarm message of LCD panel—Frame/X/Y Slop over
Release Time：2018/11/17 laser cutter machine Browsing Times：36
LCD panel shows the following information:
Here are the reasons:
● The size of the graphic is larger than the working area of the machine
If your laser cutter’s working area is 600×400mm, but you want to cut a graphic which larger than 600×400mm, this warn appears. Since the laser is not able to work beyond its working.
● Incorrect starting point
If you set an incorrect starting point, the graphic might be out of bounds. Please set a correct starting point to resolve this problem, like below.
- The machine won’t turn on
- Alarm message of LCD panel—Water error
- How to prepare your files for feeding int...
- Why the “Origin” button of LCD panel not w...
- Engraving problem—the engraving quality is...
- X-axis not moving at all
- Air pump won’t work or no air assis...
- Why the red dot pointer not being able to ...